Juicy plum cake with sprinkles made from yeast dough
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
Simple and uncomplicated are delicious and welcome on our table. Featuring fresh yeast dough on a baking sheet, succulent plum filling and crumbly crumbles, this recipe is a real treat.
Please review recipe:
- 100 ml milk
- 500 g flour
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 70 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g butter
- 300 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 1/2 kg plums
- 20 g sugar
Prepare yeast dough
- Heat 100 ml milk to lukewarm.
- Put 500 g of flour in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and crumble in the yeast.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of sugar and lukewarm milk.
- Predough, covered, in a warm Leave to rest for about 15 minutes.
- Melt 100 g butter and pour in 150 ml milk.
- Stir 50 g sugar, egg and salt into the lukewarm milk mixture and add to the pre-dough.
- Knead the whole thing into a smooth dough.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for approx. 30 minutes.
Prepare crumble dough
- Melt 150 g butter.
- Mix 300 g flour, 100 g sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
- Pour in the butter and knead everything into crumbles.
Preparing the plum cake
- Wash, halve and stone the plums.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and spread the yeast dough on it.
- Place the plums like imbricated tiles on the dough, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar and sprinkle with the crumbles.
- Cover for another 10 minutes Let it go.
- The plum cake Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- Serve the cooled plum cake with cream.
- hand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper