Juicy plum cake with lemon juice and flaked almonds
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
There is nothing more delicious than a freshly baked one! The quick plum cake with almond flakes from the springform pan tastes juicy and delicious and invites you to an afternoon coffee.
Please review recipe:
- 100 g sugar
- 115 g butter, softened
- 125 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 g plums
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 40 g almond flakes
- lemon juice, to taste
- lemon zest, to taste
- Mix the sugar with the butter until creamy.
- Add the salt, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Mix in the eggs and flour with the baking powder.
- Stir everything to form a smooth dough.
- A small springform pan (18 cm Ø ) lined with baking paper and distribute the dough.
- Quarter the plums, sprinkle with a little sugar and cinnamon and place on the dough.
- Bake the plum cake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds for 15 minutes at the end of the baking time and bake to the end.
- hand mixer
- small springform tin 18 cm Ø
- baking paper