Juicy peppers stuffed with minced meat, carrots and buckwheat
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
The stuffed peppers with minced meat, carrots and buckwheat taste juicy and delicious. The tasty dish is easy to prepare, the filling is first fried and stuffed into the peppers and then cooked in the oven.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp butter
- 350g minced meat
- 100g buckwheat
- 500-600ml water
- Salt, to taste
- 5-6 peppers
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- casserole dish
- mixing spoon
- Grave the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Fry the carrots in a pan with butter over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Add the buckwheat, 300 Add ml of water.
- Season with salt and cook, covered, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Let the mince and buckwheat cool slightly.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and cut out the seeds.
- The hollowed out peppers with the mince fill and cover with the cut lids.
- Place the peppers in a casserole dish.
- Mix the tomato paste with the remaining 300 ml of water and pour into the casserole dish with the peppers.
- Cover the stuffed peppers with aluminum foil.
- In one Cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20-25 minutes.