Juicy pears in puff pastry with walnuts, powdered sugar and cinnamon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
with walnuts and cinnamon are really easy and quick to prepare. The finished puff pastry only needs to be rolled out. Covered with sweet, fresh and gratinated in the oven, the result is a dessert that is really something to be proud of. The soft fruit and the crunchy dough are sprinkled with a mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon before serving, giving them an unmistakable taste.
Please review recipe:
- 500 g puff pastry
- 4 pears
- walnuts, to taste
- icing sugar, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry, cut into 8 pieces of equal size.
- Place the pieces of dough on the prepared sheet.
- Cut the pears in half, remove the core and put the peeled walnuts in.
- If the pears have thick skins , Peel the fruit.
- Place the pears with the cut side down on the pieces of dough, press them in carefully.
- Make several parallel cuts on the outside of the fruit.
- Bake the puff pastry for about 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Add cinnamon and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the pears in puff pastry with the sugar and cinnamon mixture and serve immediately.
- baking sheet