Juicy peach crumble cake with oatmeal and almonds
You can never have enough of one. This peach cake with crumbly crumble dough made from almonds and oats is a baked dream for all crumble cake fans. The cake tastes super delicious with crumbles and is very juicy thanks to the peaches.
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp milk
- 4 peaches
- 75 g flour
- 75 g sugar
- 25 g butter
- 50 g oat flakes
- 50 g chopped almonds
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs one at a time.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and ground almonds in a bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- Pour in the warm milk and stir.
- Line the bottom of a square baking tin with baking paper and grease with oil.
- Put the dough into the tin and smooth it out.
- Wash the peaches and place in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and Allow to cool.
- Peel the skin off the peaches.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the stone.
- Cut the flesh into slices or wedges.
- Spread the peaches over the surface of the dough.
- Den Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stir together the flour, sugar and butter.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon water, rolled oats and chopped almonds.
- Chop the batter into small pieces with a knife or process into crumbles in a food processor.
- The peach pie wed t Sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake the crumble cake at 180°C for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes and cut into pieces.
- hand mixer
- food processor
- baking pan