Juicy pasta casserole with mushrooms and creamy cream sauce
A great . The gratinated cheese makes the casserole a super delicious feel-good meal.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 200-250 g pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 240 ml milk
- 240 ml cream
- 2 tbsp flour, alternatively cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 200-250 g sour cream
- 150 g cheese
- Cook the pasta al dente in 5-7 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the chopped garlic.
- Briefly Also fry.
- Stir the milk and cream with flour until there are no lumps.
- Pour the cream sauce little by little over the mushrooms.
- Let the sauce thicken while stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The mushrooms and the sauce with the noodles and stir in the sour cream.
- Put the pasta mixture in a casserole dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake the pasta casserole at 180 ° C for approx. 20 minutes until golden brown.
- casserole dish
- cutting board