Juicy oven-baked salmon with pumpkin, potatoes and peppers
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The oven salmon is pure soul food, with little work you can create great enjoyment! Together with pumpkin, potatoes and peppers, it not only tastes delicious, but is also practical to prepare.
Please review recipe:
- 600 g salmon
- 1 pepper, red
- 100 g pumpkin
- 200 g potato
- 3 garlic cloves
- dill, to taste
- leeks, to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp marjoram
- cayenne pepper , to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Wash the Hokkaido pumpkin and also cut into large pieces.
- Cut the red peppers into wide strips and season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place in a casserole dish together with the garlic cloves.
- Cook the vegetables in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse the salmon fillets with cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Place on top of the vegetables and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish the salmon with the spring onions and dill.
< li style="text-align: left">Season with salt, pepper, dill and marjoram to taste.
- vegetable peeler
- cutting board
- casserole dish