Juicy meatballs with egg and herb butter
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 56 minutes
Quite ordinary in appearance, the inside hides an unusual filling. Juicy meatballs with egg and herb butter are very interesting and tasty in taste. To do this, the eggs are first boiled, the yolks removed, the egg whites cut in half and mixed with a delicious mixture of butter, garlic and herbs. Cooled briefly in the refrigerator, these proteins are then placed in the minced meat mixture and formed into meatballs. Fried in hot oil, you have a very filling and flavorful dish that can be garnished with fresh herbs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 9 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt, to taste
- 2-3 sprigs of dill
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- 80g butter, softened
- 600g minced meat
- Black pepper, to taste
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Boil six eggs, allow to cool, peel.
- Hide the eggs and remove the yolks.
- Peel the garlic, chop finely and grate with a pinch of salt.
- Finely chop the dill and parsley.
- Soften the butter in a bowl Mix together the garlic and herbs, season with salt.
- Carefully halve the cooked egg whites and fill with a little butter.
- Put the halves together and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Add a raw egg to the minced meat, season with salt and pepper Season to taste.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Separate the minced meat mixture into 6 equal parts.
- Form each part into a flat patty.
- Put the assembled egg whites in the centre.
- Cover all sides with the minced meat, equal-sized meatballs Shape.
- Whisk the remaining eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Dip the meatballs into the eggs, roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the meatballs for about 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked .
Cooked egg yolks are not needed in this recipe and can be used in salads or sauces.