Juicy meatballs topped with cheese, zucchini and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
These taste very unusual. They are gratinated with zucchini in the oven and end up with a delicious cheese crust. Juicy and tasty, it’s a stylish option for an original but simple meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 350-400 g minced pork, or mixed minced meat
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp garlic, dried, chopped
- ⅔ tsp salt + some for the cream
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100-120 ml whipped cream
- peppers, to taste
- 70-100 g cheese
- cutting board
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Mix the minced meat in a bowl with the egg, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Form it into small meatballs and flatten them slightly.
- Cut the courgettes into slices that are not too thick.
- Meatballs Alternately place in a greased casserole dish.
- Lightly salt the cream and mix in paprika powder.
- Pour over the meat and zucchini.
- Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and bake at 180°C for around 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the lid or foil about 5-10 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Serve the gratinated meatballs with zucchini with a fresh salad.