Juicy meatballs made from pork, semolina and zucchini
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The ordinary ones become even more tender, soft and juicy as soon as you add vegetables. Pork, zucchini and fresh herbs make a wonderful combination that is very aromatic and tasty. Everyone should try this meatball recipe.
Please review recipe:
- 1 zucchini, medium
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 500 g minced pork
- 2-3 sprigs parsley, or other herbs
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Roughly grate the courgettes and squeeze them out lightly.
- Mix the vegetables with the eggs and semolina.
- Let the mixture stand for about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the minced meat, courgettes, chopped parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into small round patties and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the patties on all sides for about 5 minutes so that they are well browned.
- Depending on the size of the patties, adjust the time.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum and cover the pan with a lid.
- Leave the meatballs to cook for an additional 7 to 10 minutes.
The young courgettes do not need to be peeled. However, when the zucchini is ripe, the seeds and skin should be removed.