Juicy layered salad with chicken and Korean carrots
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
The one with meat, fried mushrooms, prunes and vegetables is a great combination. The salad tastes juicy, spicy and is very nutritious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 150g chicken, smoked
- 80g plums
- 150g cucumber, fresh
- 80g Korean carrots
- 100 -150 g mayonnaise
- herbs, to taste
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan with oil for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool.
- Dice the chicken, prunes and cucumber.
- Dice the Korean carrots cut shorter if necessary.
Layer the salad
- Chicken, mushrooms, prunes, cucumber and carrots. Spread mayonnaise on all but the last layer.
- Place the salad in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Garnish the salad with chopped herbs before serving.
- cutting board
- salad plate