Juicy fried flank steaks Moroccan style
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 275 minutes
The Moroccan style is very juicy and tastes incredibly delicious. The marinade made from ginger, garlic, lemon juice and various spices gives the meat a particularly spicy and fragrant aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 onion
- 1 piece ginger, large
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 sprigs parsley
- 120 ml lemon juice
- 120 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp white wine, dry
- 1 tsp oregano, dried, ground
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 800g flank steaks
- measuring cup
- cutting board
- garlic press
- frying pan
- Peel the onion and garlic, clean the ginger.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- Grate the ginger on a fine grater. (You will need 3 tablespoons).
- Rinse, shake dry and finely chop the parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the onions, garlic, ginger and parsley.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- The flank steaks Pat kitchen paper dry.
- Put in a freezer bag.
- Add the marinade.
- Seal the bag, shake well.
- Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours to marinate.
- Then heat a frying pan on high.
- Fry the steaks in it for 5 minutes on each side.
- Take the meat out of the pan and place on a plate.
- Pour the marinade into the pan and bring to the boil.
- On a low heat for about 10 minutes Simmer gently.
- Cut the steaks into pieces.
- Place on a flat plate.
- Pour over the marinade and garnish with rosemary.
- Serve the flank steaks with a fresh salad.