Juicy chops with mushrooms and onions from the oven
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
The chops are cooked in the oven with mushrooms and onions until they are tender and juicy. The mushrooms give them a wonderful taste and aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 500 g mushrooms
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 800 g pork
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 onions
- 250 g cheese
- cutting board
- kitchen hammer
- kitchen brush
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and sauté in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Cut the pork into medium-sized pieces, about 2 cm thick.
- Cover the meat with cling film and cover with a Pound a kitchen mallet until soft.
- Season the prepared chops with salt and pepper.
- Smear with mayonnaise and leave to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Place the chops on the Place on the tray.
- Cover with mushrooms and onions.
- Sprinkle with coarsely grated cheese.
- Bake the chops for 40-45 minutes at 180°C.