Juicy carrot cake with ginger and raisins
This Spicy Carrot Cake is easy to make. The carrot cake has a pleasant taste and delicious aroma.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 250g carrots
- 100g ginger, fresh
- 200g brown sugar
- 150g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 160ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 75g raisins
- Grate the carrots and ginger on a fine grater.
- Stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, vegetable oil and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the carrots, ginger and raisins and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 150 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Check with a toothpick if the carrot cake is done.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- baking pan