Juicy cabbage rolls with minced meat, carrots and rice
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
Juicy ones with ground beef, carrots and rice make a wonderful recipe for a hearty lunch or dinner. It may take a long time to prepare, but the end result is invariably a feast for everyone. As a warm dish, the cabbage rolls can be served at a banquet and can be served with sour cream.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 500g ground beef, mixed
- 2 onions
- 3 carrots
- 150g rice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1 white cabbage
- cutting board
- Peel the onions and carrots and cut into small pieces.
- Fry them in the oil.
- Mix everything, add pepper and salt, mix well again.
- Form the cabbage leaves with the minced meat into roulades.
- Put the cabbage roulades in a saucepan.
- Pour boiling water over it.
- Add the black pepper, salt and bay leaves.
- Cook over a low heat for about 1 hour.
- Serve the cabbage rolls with any vegetable sauce or sour cream.