Juicy blueberry muffins with vanilla and sour cream
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Blueberry Muffins with Sour Cream turn out super tender, moderately sweet, and super moist. The muffins are ready in just a few minutes and are guaranteed to taste great for the whole family.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g sour cream
- 120 ml oil
- 300 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g blueberries
- hand mixer
- muffin cups
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, pinch of salt and vanilla sugar until fluffy and white.
- Add the sour cream and vegetable oil and whisk again quickly.
- Add the baking powder to the flour and sift everything together to form a dough mix.
- Add the berries and carefully fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the blueberry muffins cool slightly, enjoy with cold milk or serve with coffee.