Juicy Blueberry Cake with Streusel – Quick and easy baking
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The Blueberry Crumble Cake is an easy cake that’s quick to make. The cake consists of a sponge cake, the blueberries give it a fruity note and provide a great colour. The crumbles on top – simply delicious!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 150 g butter, softened
- 80 g sugar
- 3 eggs, medium
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 70 g butter, cold
- 45 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 300 g blueberries, frozen
- Food processor
- Square baking dish
- Mixing bowl
Prepare the crumbles
- Mix the cold butter with sugar and flour in a food processor to form a crumble.
- Decant the crumbles and chill.
Prepare the dough
- Mix the softened butter with the sugar.
- Add the eggs, lemon zest and a pinch of salt and again stir.
- Pour in the buttermilk.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and add.
- Mix everything together to form a batter.
- Pour the batter into a square baking tin lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Distribute the blueberries evenly on top.
- Put the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake the blueberry cake at 180 degrees for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down and cut into pieces.