Juicy beetroot snacks with cream cheese, walnuts and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
These with cream cheese and gorgonzola are perfect for the party buffet or as a small appetizer. The sweetness of the beets accompanied by cream cheese, nuts and balsamic vinegar is perfectly emphasized with Gorgonzola cheese.
Please review recipe:
- 375g beetroot, cooked and peeled
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 125g Cream cheese granules
- 70g Gorgonzola
- ½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- 3 tbsp olive oil, for drizzling
- salad leaves, for serving
- Cut the beetroot balls into slices.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves on a serving platter or large plate.
- Place the beetroot slices next to each other.
- Stir the granulated cream cheese with a little lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Fluff up the cream cheese give the beetroot slices.
- Cut the gorgonzola into small pieces and spread on the cream cheese.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil if you like.
- Chop the walnuts into small pieces and sprinkle over the beetroot.
- The beetroot snacks until Place in the fridge to serve.
- mixing spoon