Juicy banana cake with butter, eggs and cottage cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
This simple one is very juicy, refreshing and incredibly delicious. The cake smells very aromatic of bananas and tastes particularly delicious with an airy cream topping.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 150g butter, plus for greasing
- 200g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250g cottage cheese
- 300g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 bananas
- kitchen scales
- round baking dish
- blender or food processor
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 190°C top/bottom heat.
- Grease a round baking tin with butter.
- Using the whisk of a mixer, beat the soft butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs little by little while stirring.
- Cottage cheese mix with the egg mixture.
- Sieve the flour, mix with the baking powder.
- Gradually stir into the egg and cheese mixture.
- Mix everything to form an even dough.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices.
- On the Spread the bottom of the baking tin.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin.
- Flat out with a cake spatula.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for approx. 30-40 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down in the tin .
- Turn upside down onto a wire rack.
- Top the banana cake with fluffy cream and serve.
The banana cake tastes best when it is well chilled.