Juicy banana bread with walnuts, cinnamon and ginger
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
The hardest part about this recipe is waiting to finally taste it. During the baking process, it just smells amazing in the kitchen and increases the anticipation. The banana bread tastes very good, it is a juicy dough with crunchy walnuts inside. And if the bananas are very ripe and sweet, you can reduce the sugar and honey by half.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.2 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1¹⁄₄ cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- ¹⁄₂ tsp baking powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp ginger powder
- ¹⁄₄ cup butter
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- ¹⁄₄ cup walnuts
- 1-2 tsp vegetable oil
- 200ml glass
- cutting board
- oblong cake pan
- wire rack
- cling film
- Put the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger powder in a large bowl and mix together.
- Melt the butter.
- Put the bananas in a separate bowl and mash with a fork.
- Then add the sugar, honey, egg and Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with the flour and other dry ingredients and mix well.
- Finally, chop the walnuts and mix into the batter.
- Grease the cake tin with vegetable oil and pour in the batter .
- Bake the banana bread at 180° C for about 40-45 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, use a toothpick to check whether the banana bread is well baked.
- No dough should stick to the toothpick.
- The finished Let the banana bread cool down in the baking tin for about 10 minutes.
- Then carefully remove it from the baking tin and let it cool down completely on a wire rack.
Am besten ist es das Bananenbrot in Frischhaltefolie einzuwickeln und bei Zimmertemperatur einen Tag stehen lassen, so zieht es gut durch und wird saftig. But of course the banana bread can also be eaten immediately!