Juicy baked Pollock with salt and pepper
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
This recipe is very simple. If there is no time for complicated and time-consuming dishes, pollock should be prepared in this way. The fish only takes 20 minutes to cook and only needs to be seasoned and greased beforehand. Due to the short baking time, it does not dry out and is therefore very tender.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 kg pollock
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Casserole dish
- Rinse the fish, season with salt and pepper.
- brush the fish with the oil and place in an oiled dish.
- preheat the oven to 220°C.
- put the pollock in and bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- for the pollack Potatoes or rice go very well.
Make sure that the pollack does not bake in the oven for too long so that it remains tender and juicy.