Juicy apple pie with crumble and lemon juice
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 120 minutes
Sandy dough with a creamy taste and aromatic apple filling. The apple pie is moist and tastes wonderful.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 20 ml water, ice cold
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.2 kg apples
- 150 ml apple juice
- 70 g potato starch
- 125 g sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Food processor
- Dough roller
- Cooper peeler
- Apple corer
- Springform pan
- Icing sugar shaker
- Knead all the ingredients for the dough in a food processor.
- Roll the dough into a ball.
- Wrap a third of the dough in cling film and place in the freezer.
- Wrap the rest of the dough in cling film as well and place in the fridge place.
- Peel and core the apples.
- Dice the apples into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Bring 80 ml of apple juice, lemon juice and sugar to the boil in a saucepan.
- The starch Dissolve in the remaining juice.
- Remove the juice from the heat and quickly stir in the starch.
- Let the juice cool slightly and pour over the apples.
- Stir the apple mixture well.
- A springform pan with a diameter of Grease about 24-26 cm and sprinkle with flour.
- Shake off the excess flour.
- Roll out the dough from the fridge between two sheets of baking paper.
- Place the dough in the prepared springform pan and press down the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 160 G Preheat rad.
- Place the filling on the dough, smooth it out and press down a little.
- Grate the dough from the freezer on a grater into crumbs.
- Place the crumbly dough on the apples.
- Press down lightly and bake the apple pie for 90 minutes bake in the oven.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the tin for 20 minutes.
- Remove the apple pie from the tin and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
It is best to leave the apple pie in the fridge overnight.