Italian minestrone with beans, pumpkin and pasta
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Minestrone with beans, corn, squash, zucchini, cheese and pasta tastes fantastic. The nutritious Italian soup with vegetables and pasta is easy to make and served as a main course.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp oregano, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cup pumpkin, diced
- 3 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 4 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1L chicken broth
- 0.5 cups pasta
- 500g beans
- 170g spinach
- 3/4 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheese , grated
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the oregano and garlic and sauté for a further minute.
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini, carrots and corn and 5 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a blender, blend 3 cups of tomatoes with 700ml stock until smooth.
- Pour the tomato mixture into the saucepan and return to the stove.
- Remaining cup of tomatoes and 30ml Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta and beans to the saucepan.
- Cook until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach , season with salt and pepper.
- Minestrone Sprinkle with cheese before serving and enjoy warm.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- soup ladle