Italian Halloween pasta with tomato sauce, olives and cheese
The scary one with tomato sauce, olives and cheese is incredibly delicious. The creepy spaghetti monster is quick and easy to prepare and perfect for Halloween.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 400 g spaghetti
- Dice the onion and garlic.
- Sauté in the olive oil with a pinch of sugar.
- Add the tomato paste, peeled tomatoes and rosemary.
- Let everything simmer for 20 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the tomato sauce with salt and pepper Season to taste.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water al dente.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the spaghetti and decorate as Halloween Party Monsters.
- cutting board
- pasta colander
- spaghetti spoon