Hummus with chickpeas, basil and parmesan
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Hummus with chickpeas, basil and parmesan tastes unusual and delicious. Since herbs are added to the well-known oriental chickpea dip, the taste becomes more interesting and intense. And it hardly takes any time to prepare. Peel the garlic, chop finely and mix with the remaining ingredients in a blender to form a homogeneous mass. The hummus is already ready and can be served as a dip or spread.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 250g chickpeas, canned, or cooked
- ¹⁄₂ bunch basil
- ¹⁄₃ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- ¹⁄₃-1⁄₂ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- stand mixer
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Put about two tablespoons in a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything together until smooth.
- Pour the hummus into a bowl and use as a dip or spread.