Hummus with avocado on pita bread
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
You can make an avocado hummus yourself in a flash. With chickpeas, tabasco, lemon and garlic, the hummus becomes a savory and creamy dip. Perfect for pita bread, tortillas or baguette.
Please review recipe:
- 1 avocado
- 400g canned chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt, to taste
- 6 pitas
- Peel the avocado and cut into chunks.
- In a blender, add the chickpeas, garlic, avocado, cumin, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and sea salt to taste.
- Mix until you have a creamy hummus.
- Hummus in a closed bowl Place the container in the fridge for an hour.
- Serve avocado hummus with pita bread.