Hot white chocolate with liqueur, cinnamon and whipped cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The home-made hot white chocolate is so beautifully wintry and snow-white! Its taste is spiced up with liqueur, cinnamon and cream and is a sensual pleasure in the evening hours.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 750 ml milk
- 250 g chocolate, white
- 2 tbsp liqueur coffee liqueur
- 125 ml whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, for serving
- Bring the milk to the boil in a saucepan and remove from the heat.
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Add to the hot milk and allow to melt while stirring.
- Then stir in the coffee liqueur and pour into 4 glasses.
- Whip the cream and pour on the chocolate milk.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on the hot white chocolate and serve.
- hand mixer