Hot Toddy – Hot whiskey drink with honey and lemon
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 4 minutes
Hot toddy has been around for a very long time, ever since people added whiskey to their hot beverages. Ideal for the cold winter months and therefore also at Christmas time, this drink is warming and aromatic at the same time. Alcohol is simply mixed with lemon juice, water and honey and slowly heated. The preparation is therefore very easy and is done after just 2 minutes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 30 ml whiskey
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 60 ml water
- Lemon Squeezer
- Wash and squeeze the lemons.
- Put the lemon juice, whiskey and honey in a saucepan.
- Pour in the water and heat up, stirring constantly, but do not boil.
- Stir until the honey has completely dissolved.
- Pour the hot toddy into glasses and enjoy hot.
Do not bring the hot toddy to a boil or the alcohol will evaporate.