Hot mulled wine with lemon juice, orange juice and cinnamon
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 7 minutes
Hot with lemon juice and orange juice is one of the most popular wine cocktails. It is certainly the most cosy, aromatic and warming drink for a cold winter evening. Its composition is simple and ingenious: red wine, white wine, sugar and spices.
Please review recipe:
- 125ml water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 30ml orange juice
- 30g brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- ginger, optional
- 350ml red wine, dry
- 100ml white wine , dry
- Glass with handle
- Heat the water in a saucepan with the sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, cinnamon stick, star anise and cloves.
- Add the red wine and white wine.
- Heat for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish the mulled wine with a slice of orange.
- The finished mulled wine with a Serve with cinnamon stick and star anise.