Hot espresso cortado with Nutella and milk foam
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Nutella, frothed, warm milk and a strong espresso make a very tasty drink. With an intensive coffee aroma and a light note of chocolate, this Cortado will sweeten every cold evening.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 60 ml espresso
- 1-2 tsp Nutella
- 60-120 ml milk
- milk frother
- Add Nutella to the hot espresso and stir well with a spoon.
- Heat the milk slightly in a cup.
- The easiest way to do this is in the microwave and it will take about 1 minute.
- Then mix the milk with the Open the milk frother.
- Pour the frothed milk into the coffee.
- Enjoy the espresso cortado neat or with a cake that is not too sweet.