Hot chocolate with white chocolate and cinnamon
The preparation of this hot drink is super easy and tastes creamy, sweet and delicious with a hint of cinnamon. It is important that the chocolate is of good quality. Then nothing stands in the way of pure enjoyment! It is ideal for cold winter evenings and a balm for the soul.
- 4 cups of milk, 200 ml volume
- 1 bar of white chocolate, 100 g
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
- Add to the milk.
- Add a pinch of salt and heat, stirring, until the chocolate has completely dissolved; but do not bring to the boil.
- Then pour the hot chocolate into the cups or glasses.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- cutting board