Hot chocolate with Baileys cream liqueur, milk and whipped cream
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
with Irish cream liqueur Baileys, which consists of whiskey and cream, is just the right drink when it’s cold outside. The aromatic and pleasantly sweet drink warms you from within and is perfect for a lazy afternoon or evening.
Please review recipe:
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, sugar-free
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Baileys cream liqueur
- 1 tbsp sugar
- whipping cream, to taste
- chocolate, grated, to taste
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces.
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan for about 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the chocolate and cocoa to the hot milk.
- Heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir the Baileys and sugar to taste.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a glass mug.
- Whip the cream and top the hot chocolate with a topping.
- Sprinkle the hot chocolate with grated chocolate, if you like and serve immediately.
- measuring cup
- kitchen scales
- glass cup