Honey cake with peanuts and sour cream
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
This honey cake, made from several layers and a refreshing sour cream, is wonderfully sweet and wonderfully aromatic. The cake is great to make ahead of time and takes a few hours to set in the fridge.
Please review recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 230 g sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 480 g flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 kg sour cream
- sugar, to taste
- chocolate, to taste
For the dough
- Mix the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the honey and heat until everything dissolves.
- Add the flour with baking powder and work everything into a dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 portions.
- These Shape into balls of the same size and roll out.
- Use a plate to measure.
- Bake all 10 bases and the trimmings at 200-220 °С until golden.
- Crumble the trimmings and set aside.
For the cream
- Stir the well-chilled sour cream until fluffy.
- Add sugar if necessary.
put the cake together
- Grease the cooled bases with the cream, stack each one on top of the other.
- Gap the top base and the edges with the cream and the crumbs and roasted nuts.
- Put the honey cake in the fridge for 6-7 hours to set.
- hand mixer
- rolling pin