Homemade rum punch with brandy and lemon juice
Homemade with brandy and lemon juice is made with just a few ingredients. A glass of rum punch warms you up on cold winter evenings and tastes delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 3 lemons
- 200 g sugar, brown
- 480 ml rum, dark
- 120 ml brandy
- 960 ml water
- star anise, optional
- cinnamon stick, optional
- Zest some of the lemon zest.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons into a container.
- In a saucepan, combine the lemon zest, sugar, rum, and brandy.
- Heat the mixture over low heat.
- The water in a separate saucepan heat and pour over.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Bring the punch to a gentle boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and strain through a fine sieve to remove the lemon zest.
- Rum punch, covered, stand for 3 hours leave.
- Serve the rum punch warm.
- citrus grater
- citrus press
- mixing spoon