Homemade noodle soup with chicken strips
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
There is nothing more beneficial, especially during the cold season, than a homemade noodle soup. It is not for nothing that it is used as a popular home remedy for colds! However, the preparation is simple. And if you like it even faster, you can also prepare the noodle soup with soup noodles from the supermarket. The noodle soup is light, easily digestible and tasty. The soy sauce spices up the taste!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 onion
- 2-3 sticks celery
- 1 carrot
- 3 tbsp butter
- 350-400 g chicken fillet
- soy sauce, to taste
- 1-2 bay leaves
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1800 ml chicken stock, or water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 g flour
- chives, to taste
- cutting board
- cling film
- rolling pin
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Peel and cut the celery into small pieces.
- Peel the carrots and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the onion, celery and carrots and cook about 5-7 Fry for minutes.
- Wash the chicken fillet and cut into small pieces.
- Add the chicken, soy sauce, bay leaves, pepper, parsley and chicken stock to the saucepan.
- Bring the contents to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cover for approx. 20-25 Simmer for minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg with cold water and salt in a bowl.
- Gradually add the flour and knead into a dough.
- Wrap in cling film and leave to rest for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then divide the dough into two or three portions.
- Roll out each portion thinly with a rolling pin and cut into thin noodles.
- Add the soup noodles to the soup, bring to the boil and simmer for about 1-2 more minutes.
- Chopped just before serving n Scatter chives over the noodle soup and enjoy.
Alternatively, ready-made soup noodles can also be used.