Homemade apple liqueur with cinnamon and vodka
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 21635 minutes
The taste of this alcoholic liqueur is mild and pleasant. The aroma is irresistible and invites you to socialize, especially on dark winter evenings. Bottled and decorated with beautiful stickers, the apple liqueur with cinnamon is ideal as a hostess or Christmas present.
Please review recipe:
- 5-7 apples
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 l vodka
- 100 g sugar
- 120 ml water
- Peel the apples, core them and cut into small pieces.
- Put the apple pieces in the glass and add the cinnamon stick.
- Pour the vodka over it and close the lid.
- Then leave the mixture in a dark place for approx. 10-14 days Leave to rest at room temperature.
- Fold cheesecloth in several layers and strain the liqueur.
- Squeeze the apples gently to extract as much juice as possible.
- Mix the sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for approx. 1-2 minutes until all the sugar crystals have dissolved.
- Then allow the syrup you have made to cool completely.
- Add the cooled syrup to the strained liqueur.
- Leave the apple liqueur to stand for a further 24 hours and then cut into small Fill bottles.
If you like, you can use less sugar so that the liqueur does not taste too sweet.
- cutting board
- closable jar