Hearty zucchini muffins with eggs, smoked bacon and onions
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The ones with bacon and onions are an ideal snack to take away or at home. You can serve the muffins with sauce or enjoy them on their own.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 courgette
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500g flour, + for sprinkling
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 70g bacon, smoked
- kitchen scale
- cutting board
- muffin tin
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Fry in a pan with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Grave the zucchini on a fine grater.
- Season the zucchini mass with salt, stir and 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze out the resulting juice.
- Mix the eggs and sugar lightly in a bowl.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Cut the bacon into small cubes and add to the dough.
- The grated zucchini mixture with the fried Add the onions to the batter and stir well.
- Grease the muffin molds with a little oil and dust with a little flour.
- Fill the muffin molds with the batter.
- Bake the muffins at 200-220 °C in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown .