Hearty waffles with sausage and cheese as a snack or for brunch
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Waffles don’t have to be sweet. With cheese, meat and spicy herbs, the savory waffles taste particularly delicious according to this recipe and can be served as a snack or for brunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 60 ml milk
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 60-70 g flour
- 30-40 g sausage, or ham
- 30-40 g cheese
- chives, to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- waffle iron
- Whisk the eggs with milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Cut the sausage into small, fine cubes.
- Grate the cheese.
- Finely chop the chives.
- All in add the egg mixture and mix well.
- Grease the waffle iron lightly with oil.
- Fry the waffles for 3-5 minutes until crispy.
- The hearty waffles can be served with herb sour cream or sour cream.