Hearty sour cream cake with minced meat, white cabbage and vegetables
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
The juicy filling with white cabbage, mixed minced meat and other vegetables makes this cake a special taste experience. This pastry does not require a lot of effort with the dough. Simply mix the sour cream with the remaining ingredients and the basis for the delicious sour cream cake is ready.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 250g cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, + extra for brushing
- 350g minced meat, mixed
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- sesame seeds, to taste, optional
- cutting board
- frying pan
- baking pan
- Chop the white cabbage.
- Peel the onion and carrot.
- Chop the onion and grate the carrot roughly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and cook for the same amount of time .
- Add minced meat.
- Approx. 6-8 minutes later add the cabbage to the pan as well.
- Simmer for another 5-10 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Eggs with ½ teaspoon of salt and sour cream in a bowl.
- Slowly stir in the sifted flour and baking powder, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour half of the batter into an oiled baking pan.
- Spread the filling evenly over it.
- Pour the remaining batter on top.
- If If desired, sprinkle some sesame on top.
- Bake the sour cream cake with minced meat, white cabbage and vegetables for about 40-45 minutes at 180°C and then serve immediately.