Hearty pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon, eggs and vanilla
These can be prepared quickly and easily with just a few simple ingredients. They taste delicious with cinnamon and vanilla and are perfect for the fall season.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 400 g pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 170 g flour
- 100 ml milk
- Cinnamon powder, to taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Black pepper, ground, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Vanilla , to taste
- 50 g sugar
- icing sugar, to taste
- Using a blender, mix the milk, eggs, flour, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, pepper and baking powder until smooth.
- Peel and deseed the squash.
- Grate finely on a grater and add to the other ingredients.
- Fry the pancakes in oil until golden brown.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the pumpkin pancakes.
- hand mixer