Hearty pumpkin fritters with cheese from the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
In these, the Parmesan brings out the sweetness of the squash beautifully, and the cinnamon adds a lively flavor. Autumnal, tasty and aromatic, this recipe is perfect for the cold days.
Please review recipe:
- 300g pumpkin, peeled
- 30-50g Parmesan cheese
- 50-60g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Grate the pumpkin coarsely or medium-sized.
- Finely grate the cheese.
- Mix the pumpkin and cheese in a bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper and cinnamon and mix well.
- Other spices can also be used with the cinnamon.
- Grease a baking tray or a baking tin with the oil.
- Using a tablespoon, put some batter on top, form small pancakes and carefully flatten them a little.
- Oven at 200° Preheat C and bake the pancakes in it for about 10 minutes.
- Then flip and bake for about the same amount of time until golden brown.
- Serve the pumpkin fritters with a sauce of your choice.
Butternut squash is ideal for this dish.
- baking sheet