Hearty potato pancakes with minced meat and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
In this recipe, mashed potatoes are mixed with some minced meat. This makes the pancakes hearty and particularly tasty. This recipe is super quick, so it’s definitely worth trying.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500-600 g potatoes
- 1 onion, small
- Salt, to taste
- 100 g minced chicken, or minced turkey
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- frying pan
- Peel and coarsely grate the vegetables.
- Mix the salt well and place in a colander for 2-3 minutes.
- Squeeze a little to remove excess liquid.
- Mix the minced meat, flour, egg and a little pepper in a bowl Add the bowl to the vegetables.
- Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the mashed potatoes with a tablespoon.
- Press flat to make the pancakes a little flatter.
- Potato pancakes 3 to Fry each side for 5 minutes until well browned.
- Serve the potato pancakes with a sauce of your choice.