Hearty pizza snails with puff pastry and bacon
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The pizza snails are quick to prepare and a perfect snack for buffets and parties. The puff pastry is spread with tomato sauce, topped with cheese and bacon and rolled into a roll. Cut into pieces, wonderful pizza snails are created, which become very crispy when baked.
Please review recipe:
- 1 packet of puff pastry, roll
- 100 g bacon, or boiled ham
- 100 g cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp tomato passata
- oregano, to taste
- marjoram, to taste
- basil, to taste
- rosemary, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Roll out the puff pastry, spread with the tomato passata.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, marjoram, basil and rosemary.
- Distribute the diced bacon over the tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up the puff pastry tightly from one side and cut into slices .
- Place the pizza snails on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for approx. 25 minutes.
The pizza snails can be topped as desired; with tomatoes and cheese, with spinach, with tuna ect.
- pasting brush
- baking paper