Hearty noodle soup with potatoes, chicken liver and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 37 minutes
A light and appetizing dish made from simple ingredients, an ideal choice for lunch or dinner. This is prepared with chicken liver and therefore tastes unusual and hearty. With potatoes, vegetables and herbs, this appetizer is not only very flavorful but also very filling.
Please review recipe:
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1500ml water
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 carrot
- 350g chicken liver
- 70g pasta
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- Peel vegetables.
- Chop onions, grate carrots coarsely.
- Rinse chicken livers well.
- Cut potatoes and chicken livers into medium-sized pieces.
- Put water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and 10 Cook for minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and cook for the same amount of time.
- In another pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and liver put in.
- Fry at medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add to the pot with the noodles and the potatoes.
- Cook the noodle soup for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add the fried vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer on the stove for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped herbs over the noodle soup and serve immediately.
- cutting board
- frying pan