Hearty muffins with wild garlic and spinach
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
These hearty muffins with wild garlic, rice flour and spinach are delicious. The muffins are best enjoyed warm, but if there are any muffins left over from the day before, they can simply be warmed up in the oven!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 125 g rice flour
- 1/2 bunch wild garlic
- spinach, optional
- 150 ml mineral water
- 40 ml cooking oil
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- hand mixer
- muffin cups
- Mix rice flour with baking powder.
- Wash the wild garlic and spinach.
- Finely chop or mix the leaves.
- Mix into the flour mixture.
- Add oil and mineral water to the flour.
- Mix quickly to form a smooth dough.
- Pour the batter into silicon moulds.
- Bake the savory muffins in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20-25 minutes.