Hearty meat salad with pork, carrots and radish
A very filling and hearty must try. An interesting combination of crunchy vegetables and pork is not only filling, but also insanely delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 300 g pork
- Salt, to taste
- 2 carrots
- 2 radishes
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Place the pork in a saucepan and pour water over it.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Let the meat cool and cut into julienne strips.
- Peel the carrots and radishes.
- Julienne or grate the vegetables very thinly.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and mix the vegetables well.
- Second the whole thing for another 1 -Cook for 2 minutes.
- Cool the carrots and onions, mix with the radish and pork.
- Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste and toss the salad.
- Place the meat salad on a plate and serve immediately.
- Cooking pot
- Julienne slicer
- Vegetable peeler
- Cutting board
- Frying pan