Hearty layered salad with mushrooms, potatoes and cheese
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
This simple, tender and savory one is suitable for both an everyday lunch and a festive dinner. The individual layers give the salad a wonderful flavor and at the same time make it shine when served.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 3 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 150 g cheese
- 300 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- cutting board
- frying pan
- serving plate
- Boil the potatoes and eggs, allow to cool and peel.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms briefly.
- Add the onions and cook until done until the liquid has evaporated from the mushrooms.
- Then season with salt, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Grate the potatoes, eggs and cheese.
- Mix the mayonnaise and garlic together.
- Arrange the salad in layers on a plate .
- Proceed as follows: Place half the potato mixture, half the egg mixture, mushrooms, second half of the potato, second half of the egg and cheese on top of each other.
- Grease every layer except the last one with mayonnaise.
- Place the layered salad in the fridge until ready to serve.