Hearty egg salad with salmon, cucumber and mayonnaise
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
You only need a few ingredients for this salad, but the result is still delicious. Incredibly tender in taste, appetizing and hearty, the egg salad with smoked salmon and cucumber can be served with a festive menu. Boil eggs, mix with pieces of salmon and cucumber and then serve.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 3-4 eggs
- 250-300 g smoked salmon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch dill small
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- cutting board
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and peel.
- Set aside a few pieces of salmon for decoration, chop the remaining pieces into small pieces.
- Dice the cucumber and eggs into roughly equal cubes.
- Leave a few sprigs of dill whole and chop the rest.
- Put all the finely chopped ingredients in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper, serve with the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Cut the reserved salmon into strips.
- Roll them up and place on the salad.
- Egg salad garnish with the sprigs of dill and serve as a starter.
To make the salmon rolls look like flowers, peppercorns, pieces of egg yolk or other food can be placed in the middle.