Hearty cheese casserole with cottage cheese and lavash
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
For this simple but very tasty cheese casserole, all the ingredients are mixed with lavash strips and baked in the oven until crispy. The casserole turns out very tender on the inside and very crispy on the outside with a cheese crust. The cheese casserole has an intense, aromatic taste and is ready in no time.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 tsp butter, for greasing
- 2 thin lavash leaves
- 2-3 sprigs dill
- 2-3 sprigs parsley
- 100 g hard cheese
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- kitchen scale
- measuring cup
- cutting board
- baking pan
- pasting brush
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the baking tin with melted butter.
- Cut the lavash leaves into thin strips.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Rinse the herbs, shake dry and chop finely.
- The cottage cheese with the eggs and milk in a bowl with the mixer.
- Stir in the herbs and cheese.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add the lavash strips and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth it out.
- Bake the cheese casserole in the preheated oven for 40 minutes until it turns golden and crispy.
- Let the casserole cool briefly and serve cut into pieces.
You can use different herbs for the casserole.