Hearty bean salad with sausage, cheese and croutons
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
A hearty one with sausage and cheese, which tastes very aromatic and spicy due to the garlic and dill. The salad gets a tasty topping with croutons.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 150-200 g smoked sausage
- 150 g cheese
- ½ bunch dill
- 250 g canned kidney beans
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 50-80 g crackers
- 1 clove garlic
- cutting board
- garlic press
- salad bowl
- mixing spoon
- Cut the sausage into strips and dice the cheese.
- Chop the dill.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- Drain the beans in a sieve.
- Place the sausage, cheese and beans in a bowl
- Season with mayonnaise, chopped garlic and dill.
- Stir the salad well.
- Just before serving, add the croutons and enjoy the bean salad.